- CSAN Annual Mandatory Form
This must be completed every fall season. Download it; Print it; fill it out; and have an Executive Committee member sign it; then turn it in to CSAN. This form must be turned in to CSAN before any players can be signed. It is recommended that you bring the form to the Fall meeting when dues are collected - then an Executive Committee member can sign the form at that time.
- Release of Liability Form (CSAN)
This form must be completed each season. Every player must sign it. Once completed, turn-in to CSAN.
- Release of Liability Form - Single Player (CSAN) Use this form as an alternative to the team "Release of Liability Form (CSAN)" above when registering a single player with CSAN.
- Incident Report Form
To report an incident, print and complete this form. Then mail it to the VP of Discipline.
- Release of Liability Form (GGWSL) This form must be completed and signed by every player at the start of each Fall season, and by new players to your team in the Spring. Once completed, turn-in to the GGWSL Secretary.
- Release of Liability Form (GGWSL) - Single Player Use this form as an alternative to the team "Release of Liability Form (GGWSL)" when registering a single player.
- Change Team Name Form:
To change the name of your team, bave an Executive Committee member fill out this form. Then have them sign it, and give/fax/mail it to you. Then turn it in to CSAN with the required fee (check with CSAN for the current fee). Once the change of team name is complete, inform the GGWSL VP of Scheduling. When a team name is changed, all player passes must be returned to CSAN so that they can be updated. It is recommended that teams only change their names at the beginning of the fall season.
Don't see a form that you need? Check the CSAN site!
As of Spring 2009, the CSAN office is open Monday AND Friday 9a - 5p; Saturday 9a - 1p.