Check out photos from the 2019 Anne Wagner Benefit Tournament
Congratulations to the USWNT for winning back to back World Cup Championships and obtaining their 4th Star!
- September 7/8 - FALL 2019 SEASON STARTS!
- Fall GGWSL meeting October 7
- October 15 - Challenge Application must be turned in to firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 19 - Final interteam transfer deadline
- November 9 - Last anticipated "regularly scheduled" game for most Saturday teams
- Nov 17 - Last anticipated "regularly scheduled" game for most O-35s
- Nov 30/Dec 1 - No games due to Thanksgiving
- Dec 8 - Proposed last day of season
When: Monday, August 5
Time: 7:00 pm
Where: Sports Basement (Potrero)
Why: Get the latest information about the league! Meet other team representatives from the league! Thank you for remembering that attendance is mandatory. Each team should have a representative present. Absent teams will be assessed a general fine of $50
Openings for players of all skill levels both in OPEN and O35!
Check out the TEAMS LOOKING FOR PLAYERS PAGE
Contact Alicia email@example.com for more information
For all communications, please cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Angela Bailey, email@example.com
-League sponsors, anything that can't be addressed by the contacts below
Alicia Yanow, firstname.lastname@example.org
-new players, new teams, Anne Wagner Tournament
Coco Moya, email@example.com
-referee issues (not addressed by comment section on game card), new referees, CSAN forms, Electronic Player Passes
-conduct issues (not addressed by comment section on game card), game cards, player cards
Anna-Marie Blinn, firstname.lastname@example.org
-schedule issues, forfeits, challenge matches
Toni Setteducato, email@example.com
-field issues and feedback
Nina Gann, firstname.lastname@example.org
-league dues, fines
Rima Mori, email@example.com
-newsletter, meeting minutes, league meeting location/times
Rainouts - The league policy is IF IN DOUBT, SHOW UP. I know this makes it hard for the 9am games, but until P&R changes their policies, there is little we can do. Also, all turf fields are open RAIN OR SHINE -- you will play in the rain!
The best place to check for rainout information is the GGWSL schedule page.
If you wish to call SFP&R, their number is (415) 831-5510.
Also try these links:
It appears that Berkeley (Gabe and Gilman/Tom Bates) may now be posting field status online. It's not clear how frequently they'll be updating this, but it's another place to check: Berkeley field info
Rain out phone numbers:
- SF Park & Rec (grass fields): (415) 831-5510 (better to use the link above)
- Berkeley: Gabe (West Fielding) and Tom Bates (Gilman) fields: (510) 981-5161 Press 1. Call after 8 a.m. Per their request: "Please use common sense when you are on these fields and if it starts raining- stop playing even if we have made the call that the field is open. It's not worth destroying a rain soaked field for the rest of the season so you can get in your 1.5 hour game or practice on a rainy day"
Join our email distribution list: HERE -->
- For more league information:FAQs
Like GGWSL on Yelp!
Thank you to our league partners and sponsors!
GGWSL is part of SB's Basementeer's Program! Sign up at SB, get 10% off every item you purchase AND 10% of profits go to the GGWSL community fund!
GGWSL members receive a 10% discount, free ACL Injury reduction clinic at team practices and plus Sunset Soccer will loan (no charge) your team jerseys, Flags, Pinnies, Portable Goals, Lining Machines plus much more!
Receive a 10% discount on your first on line order with discount code HYDRATE
Find a League Sponsor - Make $300! Lower your team's League fees! Read on >>
GGWSL is an Affiliate Member of CSA-North, USASA and US Soccer Federation