- February 2 - Deadline to get your schedule requests to email@example.com
- February 19 - Draft schedule should be posted
- February 23 - Schedule will become final
- March 3/4 - SPRING 2018 SEASON STARTS!
- March 31, April 1 - No games due to Easter holiday
- April 17 - Challenge Application must be turned in to firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 18 - Tentative transfer deadline
- May 26 - 27 - No games due to Memorial Weekend
- June 10 - Proposed last day of season
Annual General Meeting
When: Our AGM is scheduled January 22, 2018
Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Where: The Hub - 1885 Mission Street @ 15th Street - 1 block away from BART, street parking can be difficult so give yourself extra time
Why: Get the latest information about the league! Meet other team representatives from the league! Thank you for remembering that attendance is mandatory. Each team should have a representative present. Absent teams will be assessed a general fine of $50
Openings for players of all skill levels both in OPEN and O35!
Check out the TEAMS LOOKING FOR PLAYERS PAGE
Teams especially looking for players
OPEN - Mad Dogs (Premier), SF Hibernian - forwards & defense (P), Oakland FC - Goalie & Forward (1st Div), Heat (1), Oakland FC - Goalie, Forward (1), Chicas FC B - Forward & Midfield (1), Trouble United - Def & Offense (2nd Div), Las Brujas - Forward & Mid (2), EB United Underdawgs - Forwards (2), Kickers - Centermid, Stopper, Sweeper (3), Sirens (3), Talking Feet - Goalie & Defense (3)
O35 - NB Revolution (all positions), Friends United (all positions), Phoenix (Goalie & Mid), Spitfires (Goalie, other positions, must be able to attend 50% of practices on Tues night), SF Force (Goalie, Strikers, Mid)
Contact Alicia email@example.com for more information
For all communications, please cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Angela Bailey, email@example.com
-League sponsors, anything that can't be addressed by the contacts below
Alicia Yanow, firstname.lastname@example.org
-new players, new teams, Anne Wagner Tournament
Coco Moya, email@example.com
-referee issues (not addressed by comment section on game card), new referees, CSAN forms, Electronic Player Passes
-conduct issues (not addressed by comment section on game card), game cards, player cards
Anna-Marie Blinn, firstname.lastname@example.org
-schedule issues, forfeits, challenge matches
Paige Graff, email@example.com
-field issues and feedback
Nina Gann, firstname.lastname@example.org
-league dues, fines
Rima Mori, email@example.com
-newsletter, meeting minutes, league meeting location/times
Rainouts - The league policy is IF IN DOUBT, SHOW UP. I know this makes it hard for the 9am games, but until P&R changes their policies, there is little we can do. Also, all turf fields are open RAIN OR SHINE -- you will play in the rain!
The best place to check for rainout information is the GGWSL schedule page.
If you wish to call SFP&R, their number is (415) 831-5510.
Also try these links:
Rain out phone numbers:
- SF Park & Rec (grass fields): (415) 831-5510 (better to use the link above)
- Berkeley: Gabe (West Fielding) and Tom Bates (Gilman) fields: (510) 981-5161 Press 2. Call after 8 a.m. Per their request: "Please use common sense when you are on these fields and if it starts raining- stop playing even if we have made the call that the field is open. It's not worth destroying a rain soaked field for the rest of the season so you can get in your 1.5 hour game or practice on a rainy day"
- Join our email distribution list: HERE -->
- For more league information:FAQs
Like GGWSL on Yelp!
Thank you to our partners!
GGWSL is part of SB's Basementeer's Program! Sign up at SB to get 10% off every item you purchase! 10% of the profits go to the GGWSL community fund!
GGWSL members a 10% discount & free ACL Injury reduction clinic at your team practice! SS will loan (no charge) - Jerseys, Flags, Nets, Pinnies, Portable Full Size Goals, Small & Pugg Goals, Lining Machines, Field Lining Tape, Portable Wall for Free Kick Practice.
Receive a 10% discount on your first on line order with discount code HYDRATE
Find a League Sponsor - Make $300! Here's you opportunity to get $300 for your team and lower every team's League fees. Read on >>